About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. On the moon - Phoenix Legend
2. Let go of my hand - Sam Lee
3. A mistake in the Flower Festival - Lee Hom Wang
4. The world - Faye Wong
5. The most romantic thing - Zhao Yong Hua
6. Prague Square - Jolin Tsai
7. Gotta love you - Wilber Pan
8. Spice girls - Song Zu Ying
9. Whatever - Yang Kun
10. One night in Beijing - Bobby Chen
Ten random songs
1. You make me happy and sad - Wakin Chau
2. Cold rain - Andy Lau
3. Girl with the quartet - Ding Wei
4. Butterfly with the broken wings - Ding Wei
5. Hypnotized - Faye Wong
6. Green light - Stefanie Sun
7. Where is the spring - Tong Sheng
8. Heartless you - Jordan Chan
9. Overcast - Karen Joy Morris
10. Bored - Faye Wong
List of singers with songs and instruments with music