About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Outside world - Qi Qin
3. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. A plum blossom - Fei Yu Qing
6. Endless love - Han Hong
7. Scent - Winnie Hsin
8. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
9. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
10. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Melody - David Tao
2. Marry me today - David Tao
3. Blue and white porcelain - Jay Chou
4. Can not live like this - Liu Huan
5. The cowboy is busy - Jay Chou
6. Drifting heart - Johnny Jiang
7. Starry sky - Xu Wei
8. Xiao wei - Huang Pin Yuan
9. The beauty - Old Wolf
10. The past gone with the wind - Qi Qin
Ten random songs (Female)
1. Rambles in the sky - Li Na
2. Can't be closed - Annie Yi
3. Our love - F.I.R.
4. Ormosia - Faye Wong
5. Swallowtail butterfly - Fish Leong
6. At least I still have you - Sandy Lam
7. Clang Rose - Sandy Lam
8. Butterfly with the broken wings - Ding Wei
9. Face - Faye Wong
10. Hold your hand - Julie Su
List of singers with songs and instruments with music