About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Outside world - Qi Qin
3. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. A plum blossom - Fei Yu Qing
6. Endless love - Han Hong
7. Scent - Winnie Hsin
8. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
9. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
10. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Experience of first love - Chang Chen Yue
2. The song of peony - Jiang Da Wei
3. Love as the tide - Jeff Chang
4. Childhood - Luo Da You
5. A game and a dream - Dave Wong
6. Seeing you everyday - A Do
7. May ask road in where - Jiang Da Wei
8. Boyfriend - Kevin Lin
9. Change myself - Lee Hom Wang
10. The peach blossom blooming there - Jiang Da Wei
Ten random songs (Female)
1. Our love - F.I.R.
2. Let me tell you gently - Yang Yu Ying
3. Scar - Sandy Lam
4. Mountain road 18 bends - Li Qiong
5. Men's talk - Stella Chang
6. Super star - S.H.E
7. Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau - Han Hong
8. Let us sway twin oars - Tong Sheng
9. Hero paean - Peng Li Yuan
10. The 24th floor - René Liu
List of singers with songs and instruments with music