About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Outside world - Qi Qin
3. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. A plum blossom - Fei Yu Qing
6. Scent - Winnie Hsin
7. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
8. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
9. Endless love - Han Hong
10. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Descendent of the dragon - Lee Hom Wang
2. The crescent moon - Liu Huan
3. Excessive - Jeff Chang
4. Drunken master - Jackie Chan
5. How much love can be restarted - Dick Cowboy
6. Wide-toed shoes - Han Xiao
7. Why you let me be sad - Huang Pin Yuan
8. Whatever - Yang Kun
9. Blue and white porcelain - Jay Chou
10. Missing is a disease - Chang Chen Yue
Ten random songs (Female)
List of singers with songs and instruments with music