About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Outside world - Qi Qin
3. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. Scent - Winnie Hsin
6. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
7. A plum blossom - Fei Yu Qing
8. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
9. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
10. Endless love - Han Hong
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Excessive - Jeff Chang
2. Grandma's Peng hu bay - Pan An Bang
3. Palm - Michael Wong
4. A plum blossom - Fei Yu Qing
5. Xiao wei - Huang Pin Yuan
6. Maybe in winter - Qi Qin
7. A family letter - Li Chun Bo
8. A game and a dream - Dave Wong
9. Xiao Fang - Li Chun Bo
10. Gotta love you - Wilber Pan
Ten random songs (Female)
1. Overcast - Karen Joy Morris
2. Prague Square - Jolin Tsai
3. Green light - Stefanie Sun
4. Cloudy day - Stefanie Sun
5. Say you love me - Sarah Chen
6. Our love - F.I.R.
7. The companion - Sun Yue
8. Understanding - Winnie Hsin
9. Curled eyelash - Cyndi Wang
10. Wild lily also has its spring - Meng Ting Wei
List of singers with songs and instruments with music