About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Outside world - Qi Qin
3. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. A plum blossom - Fei Yu Qing
6. Endless love - Han Hong
7. Scent - Winnie Hsin
8. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
9. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
10. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Cold rain - Andy Lau
2. Railway platform - Yang Kun
3. Drifting heart - Johnny Jiang
4. Thousands of miles apart - Fei Yu Qing
5. Stupid child - Andy Lau
6. Pearl of the Orient (Hong Kong) - Luo Da You
7. Let go of my hand - Sam Lee
8. Two butterflies - Pang Long
9. Happy song - Harlem Yu
10. Do you know I am waiting for you - Jeremy Chang
Ten random songs (Female)
List of singers with songs and instruments with music